Thursday 4 February 2016

Valentine's Day Ideas



Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I know it's become quite the commercial affair and new couples are always nervous about what to get, how much to spend and where to have a date.

It's really simple. If you like each other enough, the $ should not count.

Last year, I spent weeks folding origami hearts. I think I made over a thousand because I wanted to make very sure I had different colours and sizes for my final gift for my husband. The large frame was almost as tall as I was. I got it from Kmart for $19.95.

He did not suspect a thing as I am always busy with one hobby or another making things for friends and family.

He was very surprised when I showed it to him. And very touched. It was one of the happiest days in all of my life, seeing his eyes go very tender.

And here it is. Shown in my video (367 Hearts Video)



I hope this inspires you to make something from the heart.

Yours Truly and Lots of Love, TeaCupofMakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment