Wednesday 24 February 2016

Cutest Cuddly Monsters for your phones, tablets and laptops! Iyu-Iyu.com

 My Iyu Iyu Monster Adventure

with Iyu-Iyu.com
Hello! We're Cute And We Know It!
Welcome! I'm so happy that you are reading this! For new comers, such a pleasure!

Don't these little monsters look so adorable?

Their handmade by these two lovely girls from Germany, Desi and Khanh of http://iyu-iyu.com/

Desi and Khanh are so sweet and so I think it is best that I let them describe themselves to you, the following is from their beautiful http://iyu-iyu.com/ website (click here):

Hello. Our names are Desi and Khanh. We are two designers based near Frankfurt am Main, Germany. We create and sell our own clothing and accessories. Our philosophy is simple: carefully thought out designs, hand-picked materials and self-employed production. This way we make sure, that each single item corresponds exactly with our expectations. The result: handcrafted items produced in small quantities, which are available on IYU IYU only.

You see they made each of these little monsters with much love and care.



Unboxing


Firstly, their packaging is amazing (well everything about their whole concept is amazing. you simply must check out their website   http://iyu-iyu.com/). I received the beautiful box above. It was very lovingly wrapped so that the white box would not be soiled or spoilt.




AHHHH imagine my delight when I opened the box!!!




Hahahah, so cute! I let out a big laugh when I opened the package and saw them for the first time! They really did make my day. They are so adorable. They are made of very soft and cuddly material which is still strong and sturdy enough to protect your phone, tablets etc (fluffy terry cloth [100% cotton] and a colourful inner lining [100% cotton]).




They sent me three monsters. One for a kindle (iPad Mini size), a iPhone 6 plus sized one and finally one for my iPhone 6. Yes I do carry around a lot of gadgets!



This is what they look like with your devices stored inside of them. It's very secure as half of the head acts as a kind of pocket, so your phone/device will not slip out. It is also very easy for you to take your device out as the material has a bit of give. See their website by clicking here :)


The little Black Tuxedo came as part of a gift box!

In the gift box you receive a surprise cracker filled with yummy candy, a keychain (so cute, so kawaii), a notebook and pencil, two post cards and some stickers.

I think this is a great gift idea!


The pencil has Iyu-Iyu on it

They do make cases for laptops as well see here (laptop cases)

They have so many more designs on their website (click here)  and they also have beautiful jewelry, see the following photo below!

beautiful accessories!

Being me, I like to think of different ways of using things

Sooooooo...

So the first idea I had, was to use my larger Iyu-Iyu monster (who I have named "Sparkles") as a travel brush carrier. I can also fit in a compact powder, concealer, lipstick and a small eyeshadow quad. As Sparkles is made of terry cloth and cotton, it is (I'm still not sure if Sparkles is a girl or a boy yet) really easy to clean. I can toss it into a washing net and then into the washing machine. 



The next idea I had was to add an optional wristlet or shoulder strap to "Mr 007" (yes, not a very original name but that's what he will be called i.e. the Tuxedo Monster) and PinkyPoo (the pink one) to turn them into a wristlet and a little bag. It's amazing how much each can hold along with my phones.

It's pretty easy to sew on the straps and I just recycled some straps from old purses.

What do you think?

Do be sure to check out my friends' Desi and Khanh's webstorehttp://iyu-iyu.com/



  
Yours Truly and with Lots of Love, TeaCupofMakeup

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely review and all the time you've put into taking these adorable pictures. We love it! And what a great idea with the wristlets. Have a sweet day and looking forward to more of your lovely posts <3.

    Much Love,

    Desi and Khanh

    IYU-IYU.com

    ReplyDelete