Sunday 14 February 2016

A Pixelated Heart made of Makeupstore Products

Taken on 14 February 2016
This was a labour of love for Valentine's Day. I can't believe how long this took me to do. I think I even had a panic attack over it. It haunted my dreams for nights. I kept measuring those squares over and over and my furbabies (2 cats and 1 dog) ran over them, and I missed something and had to re-measure everything and then realised that it got so big that I had to buy a ladder to photograph it.

By the time I had it done, I had about 10 minutes of daylight left, it was about 7.30 p.m. in the evening. The quality of the photograph was pretty crap due to the bad lighting (I even had to change camera lens twice) and I had to make some edits on Photoshop.

So I had to document this process to remind myself to plan these things better. AND to keep the furbabies out of my workspace.

Though, I do like the sound of my cat babies purring though.

Yours Truly and Lots of Love, TeaCupofMakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment