Wednesday 3 February 2016

Product Photography for the MakeupStore Australia

Screen Shot of my "banner" style photo for the Australian website of Makeupstore (@February 4th, 2016)





Original Photo: if you look closely you can see my little watermark :P
It's always an enjoyable past time doing product photography and having free reign to indulge in my creative vision. It is also tremendously flattering when asked to do a photo to be used on a huge International brand's website. This was done for free. I did receive these three eyeshadow palettes for free though :)

I love pretty much everything from the MakeupStore (http://www.makeupstoreaustralia.com.au/)

Their products are high end quality and reasonably priced. I have stopped buying MAC and NARS except when they have interesting limited edition releases.

Yours Truly and Lots of Love, TeaCupofMakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment