Wednesday 3 February 2016

Brand Regrams!

Just a few re-grams from my fave brands. They are are all flatlays. I do tend to take a very long time to compose each one.

I do update this post every once in a while.

My Instagram used to be called "teawithmakeupmagic88" but I had a rather nasty experience with someone trying to hack into my account. Hence the multiple name changes. Thank goodness that Instagram has stepped up it's security features. You can see all of these regrams on my Instagram page under the section "PHOTOS OF YOU" on your mobile device. I've just done screenshots of them here showing them with my Instagram tagged.

Everything photographed is purchased, styled and photographed by me. Only in the rarest of the occasions am I given the greatest honour to borrow items.



I'm in Absolute Bliss - Tarte Cosmetics Regram



The new Tarteist Mascara - Regram from Tarte


Promo shot for Klasse14 - they create such unique watches. Highly collectible


Coco Sun Tanning Lotion Promo Shot 



Cocosun Promo Shot. LOVE this product, it smells so good!


Jamberry's Nail System


Ikoo's estyler and brush



The amazing Jurlique


Rimmel London's Sheer & Shine Lipsticks - LOVE the #expressionnotperfection. LOL!








Shanghai Suzy (an Australian based cut brand) - See my blog post on Shanghai Suzy for a review of all of these lipsticks


Promo pic for Skinstitut - very happy that they said it was "One of their fave posts to date!"


Campaign for Scout Cosmetics



A different type of flatlay for Scout Cosmetics



Flatlay including Scout Cosmetics' Nail Polish


Ne'Emah Fragrances


Graphic Promo Shot for StevieK Cosmetics - a new soon to be cult Australian based brand




Promo shot for Avene for their new Cleanance Range



E8te - An Australian skincare company



Extremely happy about this shot for Skinstitut



I am an absolute nut about Shu Uemura! So this regram made me super happy. This included the blanc:chroma for promo purposes.


This was for Shu Uemura blanc:chroma cushion foundation's promo purposes.


Gilded Cage promotion - a very luxurious brand of high quality lipsticks (they also have eyeshadows and lip glosses)


Promo shot for Avon's Nutra Effects Line - I also did a blog review of this line which you can checkk out :)


Promo shot for Nip+Fab's Viper Venom Micro Blur - a serum and primer in one



Nip+Fab's Cleansing Pads


Feature I did on Avon's Nutra Effects Skin care line


Promo Pic for Sisley Paris Makeup



Tangle Teezer campaign shot - a mix media photo


For Tarteist Lip Paints (Tarte Cosmetics)



Promo shot for all natural Boho Balm - this was a very tricky shot to do due to the mirror in the cover of the lid


For Antipodes, a skin care range I've grown to love!


One of my favourite shots for Antipodes. Simple and conveys the organic essence of the brand with the bare minimum of props.


Promo for Elemis Skincare - a super luxurious line


A repost from PONi Cosmetics 


A simple yet effective shot for PONi Cosmetics' White Knight Mascara



Promo Shot For Scunci Hair Products


Promo Shot for Scunci Hair brushes and accessories




Promo Shot for YSL


Beautylish regram on 13 FEB 2016 - I love this photo, i enjoy using rich tones
Can I just say, Beautylish's customer service is awesome. They texted me about the CT Gold highlighter BEFORE it was released online. That highlighter was sold out within minutes of it being available online.

I particularly love this one

Manicare x Lizkeishmakup Promo photo I did.



Another Manicare x Lizkeishmakup Promo photo I styled and photographed







Artiste Brushes for Manicare - they are so soft!


Shot to promote my favourite brush from the Artiste Collection by Manicare



Our puppy promoting Potty Plant's innovative puppy training system


Promo shot for Potty Plant - the perfect potty for pups and kitties alike!


Nude by Nature Promo Photo for SweatybettyPR - styled and photographed by me (of course)


Repost of my original Nude by Nature shot by Asos


Stem Organics - an organic skincare company



Scunci Hair Brushes - a really quickly styled and taken photo once I received the PR pack



White.Glo Campaign Photo


White.Glo Campaign photo with a Thank You Note!




Dreamdots Campaign Shoot


Promo shot for The Aromatherapy Co featuring their Therapy Range Body & Bath Oil in wild rose and vetiver



Sempre Di - One of my go to shoe brands



Promo Pic for Simply 7 snacks (so yummy) and Karma Wellness Water (I want to drink this everyday)



It Cosmetics - one of my favourite definite go to brands


I was quite happy with how lush this It Cosmetics came out




Stunning Diamond Collection from the Makeup Store - This photo took ages to get the light just so. For The Makeup Store



A real favourite of mine - for Makeup Store


A fun photo using makeup to create origami inspired animals - for The Makeup Store


Makeup Store's Jungle Collection - This photo was also posted on: 





One of my favourite photos mixing in fashion with makeup


Iyu-Iyu.com - selling unique handcrafted tech accessories (that tuxedo monster is an iPhone 6 carrier)



Gorgeous Cosmetics - A great Aussie brand originating from Melbourne


Party outfit shot for Gorgeous Cosmetics


One of my more inspired photos - Becca Cosmetics


One of my first BIG brand re-grams. I was so stunned!

Gorgeous Cosmetics - a great Aussie brand

This made my whole 2015 seem much brighter!

LOVE Paul & Joe!

Beautylish - a great beauty webstore - fantastic customer service 

Becca, another great Aussie brand

Besame - super cool retro style packaging with cutting edge makeup!

The flatlay that cost me $$$$ not to mention a lot of time :)




Yours Truly and Lots of Love, TeaCupofMakeup



No comments:

Post a Comment