Saturday 13 February 2016

Examples of Fashion Photography - Photos for Natalie From Luxe with Love

My Instagram Collage

So a couple of weeks ago, I helped FromLuxewithLove with a simple photoshoot. She loves the suburb Surry Hills where I live (it's a suburb located very close to Sydney's city centre) so it was super convenient for me, plus it was very fun and exciting to photograph a famous model/fashion blogger/content creator.

I used to do a lot more portrait/live subject photography/painting so it was nice to go back to my roots. A fair bit of my old photographs are of dancers. I have very fond memories of those photo shoots, as it was not only about capturing the beauty of the subject but also the energy and emotion that they were conveying through their movements.

One of the reasons why I picked up photography was to learn about the use of lights and shadows as I was concentrating on portrait painting for my Cambridge 'O' and then 'A' levels.

Live subject photography brings a different kind of satisfaction and joy which I do miss, so if you are a fashion blogger, actor/actress, dancer or anyone in need of good photographs for your portfolio, contact me, I'd be happy to assist!

My email is makeupmanic88@gmail.com

One of my favourite's from the day because of the hair structure

Love a girl in black @The Beresford Hotel
Industrial Chic
technically challenging photo

Screenshot from FromLuxewithlove's Instagram

Screenshot from FromLuxewithlove's Instagram

Yours Truly and Lots of Love, TeaCupofMakeup




No comments:

Post a Comment